Saturday 9 April 2016

The Third Makeup One- Mascaras.

 I know what you're thinking, another makeup one? I will switch it up I promise. Plus this is just a short Blog entry because in my March favourites I wrote about how I loved pairing Benefits Roller Lash and They're real together. But I know this can end up being on the more expensive side of things and I really want people who love makeup but want to shop on a lower budget to feel they can get the same things but from cheaper products. Fear not those people I have two mascaras that do exactly that.
Left- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara.
Right- Rimmel Super Curler 24hr Macara.

 First up is Maybelline Lash Sensational, Lash Multiplying Mascara. Before I apply this I use an eyelash curler (found in most high-street beauty stores.) To get a bigger curl on the lashes. It's a curved brush so it's easier to capture the eyelashes and really get the product on them. This then lengthens the eyelashes so much. I tend to apply two layers to really get a good length on them. It's priced at £7.99 so head here to get it. Also at Boots it's buy 1 and get 2nd half price which is helpful because the second mascara is also from the Maybelline range.
A slight curved brush.
Maybelline Lash Sensational.



 The second mascara is Rimmel Super Curler 24hr Mascara. I find this one thickens the eyelashes so gives a more dramatic look when paired with first mascara. Again it's a curled brush so is easy to apply to the eyelashes. It has a pro keratin formula so it "adds volume without clumping." Which I definitely agree with. It curls the eyelashes so is like Roller Lash in that aspect, however unlike Roller Lash I apply this one second just because it thickens the eyelashes aswell as curling them. It is £7.99 here but if you get both and add the offer on you can get either of these for £3.99, which is an absolute bargain, especially for the products you get. In my eyes these are great beauty bargain, style steals of Benefits Roller Lash and They're Real. Plus you can get both these products for less than the price of one of Benefits products.
A spiked, also curved brush.
Rimmel Super Curler 24 hr Mascara




















 So that's it, a short but sweet post. I'm not just saying this and I love Benefit but if you're working with a small budget definitely grab these two because they definitely work like Benefits and you're saving money. If you know any others that work like Benefit's but are on a smaller budget feel free to comment and let me know. I'm working on my next Blog post so that should be up soon. Sorry for the shortness (is that even a word?) of this Blog post, but there isn't much to say and I'm so tired that as soon as I finish typing this I will be asleep before my head even hits my pillow. I've got into the habit of bulk writing Blog posts so that if I'm short on time, then I have back ups so I can get something out there for people to read. I hate going to bed before I've finished writing aswell because feel like I'll forget everything I wanted to write. Now I'm rambling and probably not making any sense, so I'll leave it here. Follow and Comment and I'll speak to you all soon.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment